This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars are perfect for summer picnics or backyard gatherings! Plus, swirling peanut butter into a no-bake dessert is just fun! These cheesecake bars are served either refrigerated or frozen (frozen is my favorite!), so they are perfect for summer picnics and backyard gatherings. Plus, you can totally make these bad boys ahead of time and save ’em in the freezer…just try not to eat them all first. (I speak from experience.)"
Read NextTropical Dream Rice Krispie Treats
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Tropical Dream Rice Krispie Treats
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Treats
- Banana Split Lasagna
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Cherry and Dark Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- Best Frog Eye Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookies
- Fried Ice Cream
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake