Chocolate Vanilla Berry Panna Cotta Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A fast and easy Chocolate Vanilla Berry Panna Cotta Tart. A delicious creamy, delicate Italian Dessert, a berry sauce makes it perfect. At first I thought I would do the usual Vanilla Panna Cotta in either a glass or in a mold and then I thought if I can fill a Crostata with Italian Pastry Cream why not make the perfect Chocolate Pie Dough and fill it with this exquisite filling. I would love to know what you think of this if you were asking yourself "What took me so long to try this"? Enjoy!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 inch pie plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Banana Cream Cutie Pies
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Light As Air No Bake Strawberry Pie
- Throw-Together Root Beer Float Pie
- Fool-Proof Flaky Butter Pie Crust
- Grandma's Secret Pie Crust
- Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies
- Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Farmhouse Strawberry Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- Rock Candy
- Homemade No-churn Berry Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Air Fryer Churros
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes