Easy Derby Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A slice of this Derby Pie is the perfect festive addition to your Kentucky Derby Day celebration! A thick, gooey chocolate chip cookie meets a warm buttery pie that's spiked with just the right amount of bourbon for a heavenly and decadent Southern dessert!"
Cooking Vessel SizeDeep Dish Pie Plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars are so delicious that they'll do exactly what their name implies. You've never tasted a dessert bar… Continue reading: "Ahh-Worthy Knock You Naked Bars"
- Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie
- No Bake Strawberry Lemon Cookie Pie
- Pleasing Peach Cream Pie
- 12 Cream Pie Recipes That Are To-Die-For
- Amish Egg Custard Pie
- Banana Split Brownie Pie
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Light As Air No Bake Strawberry Pie
- Grandma's Secret Pie Crust
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pecan Pie
- Cookie Dough Dip
- Lazy Apple Pie
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries