Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Making an old-fashioned chocolate cream pie from scratch isn't complicated, but it does take a little bit of time. This pie has a super creamy and thick homemade chocolate pudding layer topped with a light and fluffy whipped cream layer. Chocolate pudding + whipped cream + crust. Win-win-win! Your family or guests will be impressed with this swoon-worthy cool and creamy pie."
Cooking Vessel Size: Standard 9-inch pie pan
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert