Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
By: Amy Bartlett from savorymomentsblog.blogspot.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Making an old-fashioned chocolate cream pie from scratch isn't complicated, but it does take a little bit of time. This pie has a super creamy and thick homemade chocolate pudding layer topped with a light and fluffy whipped cream layer. Chocolate pudding + whipped cream + crust. Win-win-win! Your family or guests will be impressed with this swoon-worthy cool and creamy pie."
Cooking Vessel Size: Standard 9-inch pie pan
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- 22 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes
- Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake Recipe
- Boozy Peach Pie Bars