Tasty Old-Fashioned Vinegar Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Vinegar pie may sound strange, but this old-fashioned pie was made during the pioneer days when they ran out of fruit over the winter. The pie filling is a custard with a touch of apple cider vinegar. The top of the pie turns golden and slightly crisp from all the sugar. Serve this sweet pie with a fruit like raspberries or blueberries to provide a slight tart compliment. "
Cooking Vessel SizeStandard 9-inch pie pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Ultimate Key Lime Pie
- Farmhouse Strawberry Pie
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Light As Air No Bake Strawberry Pie
- Grandma's Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cream Pie
- Bite-Sized Cherry Pies
- Cloud Nine Banana Cream Pie
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- 12 Cream Pie Recipes That Are To-Die-For
- Pleasing Peach Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Marzipan (Almond Paste)
- Monster Piñata Cookies
- Cream Cheese Cookie Bars
- Jack O'Lantern Cookies
- The Best Caramel Apples
- Pastel Witch & Cat Cookies
- Zombie Cookies
- Stranger Things Cookies
- Easy Blueberry Bundt Cake
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe