Tasty Old-Fashioned Vinegar Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Vinegar pie may sound strange, but this old-fashioned pie was made during the pioneer days when they ran out of fruit over the winter. The pie filling is a custard with a touch of apple cider vinegar. The top of the pie turns golden and slightly crisp from all the sugar. Serve this sweet pie with a fruit like raspberries or blueberries to provide a slight tart compliment. "
Cooking Vessel SizeStandard 9-inch pie pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you like baking with soda or cake mix and are a fan of Cherry Coke, then you're going to fall in love with this incredibly easy… Continue reading: "Two-Ingredient Cherry Coke Cake"
- Grandma's Secret Pie Crust
- Frozen Chocolate Chip Pie
- Irresistible Caramel Cream Pie
- Cheater's Pie Crust
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Classic Down-Home Custard Pie
- Dreamy Coconut Cream Pie
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Irresistible White Chocolate Mousse Cherry Pie
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Crisp
- Sakkarai Pongal (sweet Pongal)
- Strawberries And Cream Cupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cupcakes
- Mousse Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- Game Day Snickers Cookies
- Homemade Beetroot Halwa
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Apple Dumplings
- Dried Fruit & Walnut Cookie Boats