Tasty Old-Fashioned Vinegar Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Vinegar pie may sound strange, but this old-fashioned pie was made during the pioneer days when they ran out of fruit over the winter. The pie filling is a custard with a touch of apple cider vinegar. The top of the pie turns golden and slightly crisp from all the sugar. Serve this sweet pie with a fruit like raspberries or blueberries to provide a slight tart compliment. "
Cooking Vessel SizeStandard 9-inch pie pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- No Bake Overnight Banana Oreo Cream Pie
- 3-Layer Pudding Pie
- Throw-Together Root Beer Float Pie
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Honey Yogurt Persimmon Pie
- Amish Egg Custard Pie
- 12 Cream Pie Recipes That Are To-Die-For
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Marvelous Butterscotch Pie
- The Easiest Strawberry Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples