Tasty Old-Fashioned Vinegar Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Vinegar pie may sound strange, but this old-fashioned pie was made during the pioneer days when they ran out of fruit over the winter. The pie filling is a custard with a touch of apple cider vinegar. The top of the pie turns golden and slightly crisp from all the sugar. Serve this sweet pie with a fruit like raspberries or blueberries to provide a slight tart compliment. "
Cooking Vessel SizeStandard 9-inch pie pan
Read NextFarmhouse Strawberry Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe
- Crepe Cake