Caramel Apple Pie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Caramel Apple Bars, an easy fall dessert recipe full of flavor and caramel, fresh apples, and oats. These caramel apple bars are great warm or cold. Serve them as-is or they're also delicious with ice cream and caramel on top. Kids love these and they are great for a fall bake sale!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Let yourself be whisked away to your own tropical haven with one bite Paradise Pina Colada Poke Cake. It's a poke cake recipe that is… Continue reading: "Paradise Pina Colada Poke Cake"
- Not Your Grandma's Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Millionaire's Pecan Pie
- Puff Pastry Pecan Pie Bars
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- 28 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes
- "Delicious Thanksgiving Desserts: 11 Easy Pie Recipes" Free eCookbook
- Super Easy No Bake Tootsie Roll Acorns
- The Best Cranberry Recipes: 21 Cranberry Desserts
- Pumpkin Puff Pastry Cornucopias
- Unbelievable Frosted Pumpkin Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe