We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
You will make this Light As Air No Bake Strawberry Pie at all of your parties once you get a taste of it. This is an easy pie recipe that uses fluffy Cool Whip, Jello, and a simple, flaky graham cracker crust. Not only is the texture light, but it is so light in calories that you will have to make this for your daily sweet treat to yourself. You can also try out different jello flavors. At parties, your guests will not be able to get enough of this healthy pie, even though it will be your little secret that it is good for them.
Chilling Time4 hr 10 min
Read NextHow to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- World's Best Crustless Pumpkin Pies
- Grandma's Secret Pie Crust
- Tasty Old-Fashioned Vinegar Pie
- Irresistible Caramel Cream Pie
- Irresistible Black and White Cream Pie
- Irresistible White Chocolate Mousse Cherry Pie
- Farmhouse Strawberry Pie
- Dreamy Coconut Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Amish Drop Sugar Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Salty Sweet Caramel Pretzel Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cupcakes With Cake Mix
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Hot Cocoa Peppermint Moon Pies
- Peppermint Puppy Chow Recipe (without Peanut Butter)
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert