We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I’m all about celebrating Halloween with an equal amount of spooky goodies and fun whimsical treats. These Halloween Cakesicles are super fun to put together and will bring a good amount of whimsy to any Halloween celebration. Break out the Halloween sprinkles and candy googly eyes to add loads of character to these cake pops. For the chocolate coating on my Halloween cakesicles, I was able to find orange melting chocolate, so no food coloring was needed. I would highly recommend trying to find melting chocolate that’s already orange rather than using white chocolate and adding food coloring."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No Bake Caramel Eclair Layer Cake
- Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Vanilla Dreamboat Dessert Lasagna
- S'mores Chocolate Lasagna
- Fluffy Jell-O Mousse Cake
- Cool Whip No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats