Hazelnut Chocolate Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Hazelnut chocolate balls are dark chocolate truffles enriched with crunchy ground hazelnut. This easy, no-bake, 30-min dessert is also known as “little bombs.” Like most households, ours become factories of business around holidays, amplified by mom’s dedication to desserts. I don’t know if it comes with age, if it’s compulsion or competition, but she sets the tempo impossible to follow. For 2019-2020 holiday season alone she made over fifteen types of desserts: hazelnut chocolate balls (truffles), pralines, butter cookies, Raffaello, puffed rice cookies, crescents, rolls and I forget what else. "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't be able to get enough of "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan. Really though. This no-bake dessert is so light and fluffy… Continue reading: ""Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
- Italian Vanilla Panna Cotta
- Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
- Paula Deen-Inspired Pineapple Coconut Cake
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Cool Whip No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Smurfberry Bark Recipe
- Banana Split Lasagna
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Classic Banana Split Sundae
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Pineapple Sheera Recipe
- Strawberry Champagne Popsicles
- Cookies & Cream Brownies
- Peppermint Butter Candy Cane Cupcakes
- Holly Red Velvet Cupcakes With Peppermint Frosting
- Chunky Monkey Cupcakes
- Irish Soda Bread Scones
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes
- Apple Blondies