How To Make Festive Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I love Christmas treats and when they’re easy-peasy to make, well, all the better! This no bake, basic, 3 ingredient, Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats recipe, adds an extra ingredient to make it festive. Something every child’s face lights up with: Christmas Sprinkles! As a child, my sister and I would join our mother to help man a table, at our church’s Christmas Fair. One stall that would sell out quickly was the one that sold bags with homemade Rice Krispies treats. It’s an age-old treat that everyone loves, so why not serve these up during the holidays too?"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Vanilla Dreamboat Dessert Lasagna
- Banana Split Lasagna
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread