This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Looking for a show-stopper dessert that doesn’t take hours to make? You only need 7 ingredients for our lemon cream cheese pudding dessert, making it inexpensive as well as easy! Lemon cream cheese pudding dessert is a no-bake dream! Graham crackers, lemon pudding, cream cheese and whipped topping combine in this layered lemon dessert! This recipe uses boxed pudding, making it a simple recipe that won’t keep you slaving away in the kitchen. There’s also no baking involved, so perfect from keeping your kitchen cool!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe.
Preparation Time25 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 pan
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 4/5 ounces instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 lemon
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Many people love cinnamon rolls however, the problem with them is that they can be a bit time consuming to make. This Cinnamon Roll… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze"
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie Mousse
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Golden Apple Pie Lasagna
- Easy Pumpkin Eclair Cake
- Banana Split Lasagna
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan