Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Looking for a show-stopper dessert that doesn’t take hours to make? You only need 7 ingredients for our lemon cream cheese pudding dessert, making it inexpensive as well as easy! Lemon cream cheese pudding dessert is a no-bake dream! Graham crackers, lemon pudding, cream cheese and whipped topping combine in this layered lemon dessert! This recipe uses boxed pudding, making it a simple recipe that won’t keep you slaving away in the kitchen. There’s also no baking involved, so perfect from keeping your kitchen cool!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe.
Preparation Time25 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 pan
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 4/5 ounces instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 lemon
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Disney Frozen Inspired Elsa Rice Crispy Treats Recipe
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Healthy Chocolate Truffles
- Samoa No Bake Cookies
- Millionaire's Chocolate Peppermint Lasagna
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
- S’mores Cookie Dough
- No-Bake Copycat Snickers Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread
- White Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Fudge
- Homemade Green Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie