This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No Bake Chocolate Pudding Biscuit Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate pudding biscuit cake: three tier no bake dessert made from ingredients you already have in your kitchen (pudding, biscuit, butter, heavy cream, sugar and milk). Because, sometimes, simple really is the best. A few weeks ago during a brainstorming session, Aleksandra and I decided you needed a super simple dessert. Pudding + biscuit kind of dessert. The kind that’s sweet and tasty, and not complicated. The one when people ask you what it is you can say “I had some pudding, and some biscuits and I whipped up a quick cake.” Or you could just smile and make them think it took you forever to make. "
Read NextCrunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips