This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No Bake Nutella Pie With Oreo Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A chocolate cookie crust, almost a full jar of Nutella, and heavy cream. These are the main ingredients in this super easy dessert. Perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth who happens to love Nutella flavor! No one wants to turn on the oven and bake when it’s super hot outside, if they can avoid it. This cream pie takes about 15 minutes to put together and the freezer does the rest. It serves about 8 people, 6 if you’re being generous with your slices, and 10 if everyone just wants a sliver."
Read Next7 Up Jell-O Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 7 Up Jell-O Salad
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- No Bake Banana Split Cheesecake
- 5 Ingredient Cookies and Cream Mocha Parfait
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- Strawberry Dream Dessert
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
- Banana Split Lasagna
- The Capitol's 4-Ingredient Chilled Raspberry Soup
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Cream Pie
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake