This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No-bake Eclair Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This no-bake eclair dessert has layers of graham crackers and creamy vanilla pudding that is topped with chocolate. This is always a big hit at our house. This is one of those been-around-forever recipes. Somehow, though, I didn’t try to make this until my son-in-law asked me to make it for him. Well, now I know why this recipe has been around awhile. Just so light, refreshing, and scrumptious!For this No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert, you probably have the ingredients right in your pantry. If you have unexpected guests stop over, this would be a wonderful and quick dessert to whip up. You simply start with graham crackers, instant vanilla pudding, and cool whip. Don’t worry about neatness in the layers. No one will notice…all they worry about is how soon will it be ready."
Makes1 9 X 13 Cake Pan
Preparation Time25 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size9 X 13 Cake Pan
Read Next7 Up Jell-O Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
- Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies That Taste Amazing
- Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat