No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Who else likes easy? These No-Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars are the perfect pick-me-up snack for a long day. Or a short day! These little lovelies are the perfect pick-me-up snack for any day of the week or for any occasion! The kids will love them with a tall glass of milk in the afternoon, and they are delicious with a cup of hot tea as well. And the best part (besides the delicious peanut butter and oatmeal flavors), No baking!! "
Preparation Time25 min
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter, Creamy or chunky, your preference!
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup quick oats
- ¾ cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- Tools needed: 1 medium-sized bowl, electric mixer, parchment paper, and two 8 x 8 square pans
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't be able to get enough of "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan. Really though. This no-bake dessert is so light and fluffy… Continue reading: ""Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
- Italian Vanilla Panna Cotta
- Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
- Paula Deen-Inspired Pineapple Coconut Cake
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Cool Whip No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Smurfberry Bark Recipe
- Banana Split Lasagna
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Classic Banana Split Sundae
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Pineapple Sheera Recipe
- Strawberry Champagne Popsicles
- Cookies & Cream Brownies
- Peppermint Butter Candy Cane Cupcakes
- Holly Red Velvet Cupcakes With Peppermint Frosting
- Chunky Monkey Cupcakes
- Irish Soda Bread Scones
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes
- Apple Blondies