This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No Bake Desserts: 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Who else likes easy? These No-Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars are the perfect pick-me-up snack for a long day. Or a short day! These little lovelies are the perfect pick-me-up snack for any day of the week or for any occasion! The kids will love them with a tall glass of milk in the afternoon, and they are delicious with a cup of hot tea as well. And the best part (besides the delicious peanut butter and oatmeal flavors), No baking!! "
Preparation Time25 min
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter, Creamy or chunky, your preference!
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup quick oats
- ¾ cup milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- Tools needed: 1 medium-sized bowl, electric mixer, parchment paper, and two 8 x 8 square pans
Read NextNo Bake Crunch Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cold Oven Orange Pound Cake
Sometimes it can feel like all pound cake recipes are exactly the same, but this Cold Oven Orange Pound Cake recipe is about to… Continue reading: "Cold Oven Orange Pound Cake"
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Berry Pastry Braid
- Cinnamon Rolls With Apple Pie Filling.
- Raspberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- Key Lime Pie Milkshake
- Strawberry Shortbread Cookies
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe
- Cherry Almond Yogurt Cake
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Red White And Blue Marble Cake