Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You only need 5 ingredients for this simple Old-Fashioned Icebox Cake! Layers of chocolate graham crackers or chocolate wafer cookies and freshly whipped cream create an easy and delicious no-bake dessert that has been loved for generations. You can't beat a classic chocolate icebox cake when you need a simple, crowd-pleasing dessert. In fact, this recipe is so darn easy, my 8-year-old son prepared it for these photos! You really don't need any special culinary skills for this one, friends! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't be able to get enough of "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan. Really though. This no-bake dessert is so light and fluffy… Continue reading: ""Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
- Italian Vanilla Panna Cotta
- Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
- Paula Deen-Inspired Pineapple Coconut Cake
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Cool Whip No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Smurfberry Bark Recipe
- Banana Split Lasagna
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Classic Banana Split Sundae
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Pineapple Sheera Recipe
- Strawberry Champagne Popsicles
- Cookies & Cream Brownies
- Peppermint Butter Candy Cane Cupcakes
- Holly Red Velvet Cupcakes With Peppermint Frosting
- Chunky Monkey Cupcakes
- Irish Soda Bread Scones
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes
- Apple Blondies