Old Fashioned Pistachio Ambrosia
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"When I was growing up, my mom played bridge every week. She always made pistachio ambrosia to bring to the other person who was hosting or when she hosted in our house, and there was always a dish waiting for me in the fridge. I loved it back then and have not thought about that wonderful treat in so many years until my mom reminded me of it recently, so she dug down and found her recipe. Of course it was made with heavy whipping cream and sugary pineapple. I think this version is just as delish and I cant wait to make it for my mom. I hope you all enjoy it and make it a family favorite. It is low calorie and low fat!"
NotesNutrition: (If using coconut, it only adds on 11 calories per serving) calories 114.6, fat 3.4, carbs 19.8, fiber 1.4, protein 0.9
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Millionaire's Chocolate Peppermint Lasagna
- Healthy Chocolate Truffles
- S'mores Chocolate Lasagna
- Frozen Cranberry Cannoli Cups
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Sweet Pistachio Salad
- No-Bake Chocolate Shortbread Mousse Parfaits
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- The Easiest Tiramisu Ever
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Amazing Chocolate Truffles
- The Best Apple Crumble Pie Recipe Ever!
- Delicious Air Fryer Churros
- Old Fashioned Pumpkin Pie
- Chocolate Truffles
- Brownie Batter Dip
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan