Oreo Chocolate Bark
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you have leftover Oreo cookies and need something to do with them, this Oreo candy bark is the recipe to make. This is also the recipe to make if you need something to give out as neighbor's gifts. Just be sure you know if any of your neighbors have allergies because there is a bit of peanut butter in this recipe. You can omit it for allergy reasons, but it's so good if you add it."
Cooking MethodMicrowave, No Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No Bake Caramel Eclair Layer Cake
- Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Vanilla Dreamboat Dessert Lasagna
- S'mores Chocolate Lasagna
- Fluffy Jell-O Mousse Cake
- Cool Whip No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats