Peanut Butter Toffee Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Whether you're entertaining for a big crowd or just want a sweet treat to hold you over until dinner, this recipe for Peanut Butter Toffee Dip is delicious and super easy to make. It can also be easily doubled to feed a larger crowd.
"I’m not sure there could be anything better than peanut butter on a spoon, but man-oh-man, this peanut butter dip sure is close. A tip when it comes to measuring out the peanut butter, it’s just a guideline. If you do a heaping amount of peanut butter (like I did) that’s more than welcome. The more peanut butter, the merrier! This peanut butter dessert dip is really easy to throw together. It takes less than ten minutes and you have a delicious cheesecake style dip that goes great with apples, shortbread, or a spoon!"
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie Mousse
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- Paula Deen-Inspired Pineapple Coconut Cake
- Easy Pumpkin Eclair Cake
- Golden Apple Pie Lasagna
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Tropical No Bake Cream Pie
- 3 Ingredient Mason Jar Chocolate Mousse
- No-Bake Chocolate Shortbread Mousse Parfaits
- Raspberry Chocolate Mousse