Coconut Cashew Bars
By: Randa Derkson from thebewitchinkitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Coconut Cashew Bars make a delicious, healthy, snack. Whether you’re Whole30, paleo, or simply looking for a healthier snack or dessert idea – give these bars a try. The consistency of these coconut cashew bars is totally up to you. You can use the Vitamix, or blender until their completely smooth or you can do what I did and leave some texture in them. Dates, coconut, and cashews blended together to make a Larabar copycat recipe that's paleo and a healthy snack."
Preparation Time10 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- No Bake Banana Split Cheesecake
- Banana Split Lasagna
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Lazy Minute Layered Ice Cream Cake
- Almost No-Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Dessert
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna
- Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
- 5 Ingredient Cookies and Cream Mocha Parfait
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chewie Buckeye Cookies
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
- 2 Minute Pumpkin Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Homemade Twix Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins