Coconut Cashew Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Coconut Cashew Bars make a delicious, healthy, snack. Whether you’re Whole30, paleo, or simply looking for a healthier snack or dessert idea – give these bars a try. The consistency of these coconut cashew bars is totally up to you. You can use the Vitamix, or blender until their completely smooth or you can do what I did and leave some texture in them. Dates, coconut, and cashews blended together to make a Larabar copycat recipe that's paleo and a healthy snack."
Preparation Time10 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake
"Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
No Bake Caramel Eclair Layer Cake
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert
Vanilla Dreamboat Dessert Lasagna
Easy as 1-2-3 Yogurt Pie
Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
Cool Whip No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
Fluffy Jell-O Mousse Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One Bowl No Bake Maltesers Fridge Cake
- Unicorn Popcorn
- Caramel Cookie Bar Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Recipe
- Thor Ragnorok Inspired Cupcake Recipe
- Fall Themed Cupcakes Recipe
- Delicious Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cookies Recipe
- Easy Cookie Bar Recipe That We Love
- Pistachio Lemon Bars
- Adorable Disney Pixar Coco Inspired Guitar Cupcakes Recipe