Coconut Cashew Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Coconut Cashew Bars make a delicious, healthy, snack. Whether you’re Whole30, paleo, or simply looking for a healthier snack or dessert idea – give these bars a try. The consistency of these coconut cashew bars is totally up to you. You can use the Vitamix, or blender until their completely smooth or you can do what I did and leave some texture in them. Dates, coconut, and cashews blended together to make a Larabar copycat recipe that's paleo and a healthy snack."
Preparation Time10 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- No Bake Desserts: 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Easy Pumpkin Eclair Cake
- Captain America's Sweet Shield Shortcakes
- Paula Deen-Inspired Pineapple Coconut Cake
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- Homemade Dole Whip
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Golden Apple Pie Lasagna
- Summer Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
- Turkey Rice Krispie Treats
- Buche de Noel
- Chocolate Almond Granola
- Cheesecake Swirled Brownies
- Easy Turkey Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour