This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you're looking for something unique to add to your holiday cookie platters, this Reindeer Bark is it. It is so incredibly easy to make, but looks like it took you way more effort than it did. It's only three ingredients (chocolate, pretzels, and candy) so you don't have to worry about buying a ton of ingredients that you'll never use again. You can vary the noses of the reindeer between red and black to make Rudolph or his friends."
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Many people love cinnamon rolls however, the problem with them is that they can be a bit time consuming to make. This Cinnamon Roll… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze"
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie Mousse
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Golden Apple Pie Lasagna
- Easy Pumpkin Eclair Cake
- Banana Split Lasagna
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan