This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The cutest and easiest Christmas treat are these Reindeer Pretzels. They're incredibly simple to make, as long as you have a steady hand. You will need that steady hand to pipe the chocolate onto a pretzel in order to make the base of the reindeer face. You'll need it again to add the candy sugar balls and the candy eyeballs to form the face of the reindeer. Don't worry. It's a lot easier than it sounds."
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Many people love cinnamon rolls however, the problem with them is that they can be a bit time consuming to make. This Cinnamon Roll… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze"
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie Mousse
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Golden Apple Pie Lasagna
- Easy Pumpkin Eclair Cake
- Banana Split Lasagna
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan