Scotcheroos Made Easy in the Microwave
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These easy Microwave Scotcheroos are chewy peanut butter rice krispie bars topped with a two ingredient chocolate butterscotch topping. The end result is a deliciously easy sweet treat that your whole family will love made in about ten minutes. I love to make sweet, easy and quick treats for neighbors, potlucks and family shindigs. These Microwave Scotcheroos come together in about ten minutes plus cooling time. They are perfect for busy families not wanting to show up without a treat. They are always a hit and they go like hotcakes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you like baking with soda or cake mix and are a fan of Cherry Coke, then you're going to fall in love with this incredibly easy… Continue reading: "Two-Ingredient Cherry Coke Cake"
- Italian Vanilla Panna Cotta
- Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
- Paula Deen-Inspired Pineapple Coconut Cake
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Cool Whip No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Smurfberry Bark Recipe
- Banana Split Lasagna
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Classic Banana Split Sundae
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Crisp
- Sakkarai Pongal (sweet Pongal)
- Strawberries And Cream Cupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cupcakes
- Mousse Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- Game Day Snickers Cookies
- Homemade Beetroot Halwa
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Apple Dumplings
- Dried Fruit & Walnut Cookie Boats