This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Simple Peanut Butter Pie No Bake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"No-bake Peanut butter pie is perfect for those hot summer days when you don't want to turn on the oven but want a dessert without the work. Make this easy no bake refrigerator pie with ingredients that you may already have in your pantry. This recipe can be assembled in less than 15 minutes and after an hour of chilling in the refrigerator, you have a quick dessert everyone will love. The peanut butter filling is silky smooth and has a mousse like texture and is like a peanut butter cloud in your mouth. "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- 3-Ingredient Healthy Buckeyes
- Banana Split Lasagna
- No-bake Eclair Dessert
- No-Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Pie with Oreos
- No Bake Orange Apple Cheesecake
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Almost No-Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Dessert
- Scotcheroos Made Easy in the Microwave
- Fluffy Jell-O Mousse Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Miss Dot's Home Town Pound Cake
- Reindeer Linzer Cookies
- Bread Pudding Recipe: Rum And Raisin
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- Reindeer Cookies
- Christmas Crack
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins