Soft And Chewy Caramel Popcorn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Are you looking for the perfect caramel popcorn that stays soft and chewy AND is quite easy to make? Then look no further, this easy recipe takes just a few minutes to make. No candy thermometer is needed! Pop up a couple bowls full of popcorn and whip up this easy caramel sauce. Pour over the top and stir until coated. It's a quick treat that will feed a crowd. It's so good, it will be gone in no time."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Raspberry Lemon Curd Ice Box Cake
- Easy as 1-2-3 Yogurt Pie
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake
- S'mores Chocolate Lasagna
- Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Chocolate Mini Cookie Cups
- Easy Brownie Dip
- Funfetti Cookie Sandwiches
- Burnt Almond Torte
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
- Chocolate Pecan Cake
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze