Sticky Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sticky rice: rice cooked in milk and sugar. A dish as ordinary, and as extra-ordinary as vanilla ice-cream. Sticky rice is all about your current mood. So if you don’t want to customize and just want some sweet rice, go for it. If you want to add more toppings than on an ice-cream sunday, do that too. Sticky rice turns out to be an inexpensive, easy, but impressive sweet to make when you’re not in the mood for taking out the baking pan, and measuring cups. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Lush
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No Bake Smores Pie
- Graham Cracker Toffee Magic Bars
- Banana Split Lasagna
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Coconut Cream Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Chocolate Shortbread Mousse Parfaits
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies