This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Rich chocolate cupcakes with creamy buttercream frosting decorated to look like a Cadbury Egg. The easiest and yummiest Easter Cupcake around! Try them with 2 colors of buttercream."
Easter cupcake ideas don't get any more unique than this. These Cadbury Cupcakes bring the iconic Cadbury Egg to life in a creamy buttercream form. Try Easter cupcake recipes like this for an easy and tasty way to celebrate the holiday.
Read NextMega Extreme Brownie Batter Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Mega Extreme Brownie Batter Cupcakes
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes in a Cone Recipe
- Cake Mix Bright Orange Halloween Cupcakes
- Italian Cream Cupcakes
- Caramel Apple Cider Cupcakes
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Raspberry Orange Cupcakes
- Cutesy Minion Cupcakes
- Pull-Apart Monkey Bread Cupcakes
- Cookie Monster Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie
- S'mores Cookies