Chocolate Root Beer Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These chocolate root beer cupcakes are so fun and festive. This adorable recipe for root beer float cupcakes starts with a boxed mix to keep things simple! To make these chocolate root beer cupcakes you will need a handful of ingredients. We’re making 24 cupcakes but you can double the recipe if you want to make more than that! You will need a dark chocolate fudge cake mix, root beer soda, chocolate frosting, cupcake pans, cupcake liners, root beer barrel candies, brown and white paper straws, and a 1M Wilton frosting tip."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Golden Twinkie Cupcakes
- Lovely Lavender Cupcake Recipe
- 3-ingredient Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Filling
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- 22 Gourmet Cupcake Recipes: Delicious Cupcake Recipes for Any Occasion
- Chocolatey Cauldron Cakes
- Caramel Apple Cider Cupcakes
- Supreme Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chocolate Trick Or Treat Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- Snowman Snack Mix
- Reindeer Pretzels
- Reindeer Bark
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- Twix Cake Recipe
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Unicorn Hot Cocoa Bombs
- The Easiest Twix Cookie Recipe