This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cinnamon Muffins With Pecans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cinnamon muffins with pecans are an easy sweet treat. Just the smell of these muffins baking is enough to make your mouth water. They are tender, moist, and full of spicy cinnamon goodness. Cinnamon Muffins are perfect for fall. They just exude everything warm, comforting, and delicious. The pecans offer just the right amount of crunch and the muffins are sweet without being too sweet. There is just something special about a homemade muffin. It truly can make breakfast, brunch, or dessert a little more special."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
- baking powder
- chopped pecans
- vegetable oil
Read NextThe Best Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- The Best Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Extraordinary Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes
- Black Cherry Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Cupcakes
- Supreme Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Shirley Temple Cherry Cupcakes
- 22 Gourmet Cupcake Recipes: Delicious Cupcake Recipes for Any Occasion
- Exotic Pina Colada Cupcakes
- Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
- Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies That Taste Amazing
- Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat