This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cinnamon Muffins With Pecans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cinnamon muffins with pecans are an easy sweet treat. Just the smell of these muffins baking is enough to make your mouth water. They are tender, moist, and full of spicy cinnamon goodness. Cinnamon Muffins are perfect for fall. They just exude everything warm, comforting, and delicious. The pecans offer just the right amount of crunch and the muffins are sweet without being too sweet. There is just something special about a homemade muffin. It truly can make breakfast, brunch, or dessert a little more special."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
- baking powder
- chopped pecans
- vegetable oil
Read NextBlue Moon Boozy Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Mini Meringue Cookies Recipe
- Up Cupcakes
- Santa Cupcakes To Celebrate The Season
- Perfect Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy 3 Ingredient Christmas Mini S’mores Pie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- No Bake White Chocolate Truffles With Cream Cheese
- Paleo Bars
- Cranberry Apple Crisp