Cranberry Orange Cupcakes with White Chocolate Buttercream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These cranberry orange cupcakes with white chocolate buttercream are a celebration of decadence. Cranberry and orange flavors mix together so well and you'll fall in love with the white chocolate buttercream. It's a cupcake lovers dream and a celebration of bold fall flavors. These cupcakes work for a simple kids birthday or an upscale party.Garnish them with sugared cranberries, orange peel, or whatever tits your taste. We love these cupcakes and they are a new dessert favorite in our house!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies are a sweet and salty dessert recipe that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser. In addition to flavor… Continue reading: "Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies"
- Mega Extreme Brownie Batter Cupcakes
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Lovely Lavender Cupcake Recipe
- Apple Pie Cupcake Recipe
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Muffins
- Coffee Cupcake Recipe with Buttercream Frosting
- Tropical Pineapple Cupcakes
- Apple Spice Cupcakes
- Cranberry Orange Cupcakes with White Chocolate Buttercream
- Halloween Ghost Cupcakes