Cranberry Orange Cupcakes with White Chocolate Buttercream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These cranberry orange cupcakes with white chocolate buttercream are a celebration of decadence. Cranberry and orange flavors mix together so well and you'll fall in love with the white chocolate buttercream. It's a cupcake lovers dream and a celebration of bold fall flavors. These cupcakes work for a simple kids birthday or an upscale party.Garnish them with sugared cranberries, orange peel, or whatever tits your taste. We love these cupcakes and they are a new dessert favorite in our house!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Forget buying pre-made bread mixes. Quick and Easy Homemade Beer Bread shows you how to make homemade bread in a jiffy. All you need… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Homemade Beer Bread"
- Shortcut Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Muffins
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- Apple Pie Cupcake Recipe
- Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes
- Mega Extreme Brownie Batter Cupcakes
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cupcakes
- Lovely Lavender Cupcake Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Chip M&m Cookies
- Italian Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Gumdrop Nougat
- Italian Rainbow Cookies Cake
- Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- Mini Pumkin Pies
- Thumbprint Cookies
- Italian Anisette Cookies
- Easy Christmas Cake Mix Cookies