Easy Captain America Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Moist and delicious vanilla cupcakes with creamy vanilla frosting and topped off with a shield that is adorable! These cupcakes will be the hit of any party and every Superhero will want their own version! There are a lot of steps to this recipe, but it is not hard to do! Keep in mind that you want to make the "shield" in plenty of time so it can dry 5-10 hours. Make sure there's enough to share!"
NotesKeep in mind that you want to make the "shield" in plenty of time so it can dry 5-10 hours.
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCup Cake liners/ Muffin tin
- Vanilla Cupcake Ingredients
- 3 C flour
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 C whole milk
- 2 C sugar
- 1 C stick margarine
- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp vanilla
- Vanilla Frosting Ingredients:
- 1 C unsalted butter, room temp
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Jackfruit Appam
- Gluten Free Shortbread Cookies
- Cherry Crisp
- Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce
- Strawberry Cake
- Peanut Butter And Pumpkin Spice Thumbprint Cookie
- Best Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Easy Homemade Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Red White & Blue Dessert For 4th Of July