This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes have a graham cracker base topped with a strawberry cake layer, cream cheese frosting and fresh strawberries. Perfect for any birthday, Easter dinner or Spring celebration! This recipe is from the actual, real deal Sprinkles bakery cookbook. I was beyond thrilled when I found it, and I wasn’t going to leave it behind. To be honest, I’ve only had a Sprinkles cupcake once, but it was one of the best cupcakes I’ve ever had in my life, and I just had to recreate some!"
Read NextAdorable Unicorn Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- Adorable Unicorn Cupcakes
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes
- Camp Fire Cupcakes
- Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Cutesy Minion Cupcakes
- Dr. Seuss Cupcakes
- Grandma's Echo Cakes
- Back To School Apple Cupcakes
- 22 Gourmet Cupcake Recipes: Delicious Cupcake Recipes for Any Occasion
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe
- Crepe Cake