Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes have a graham cracker base topped with a strawberry cake layer, cream cheese frosting and fresh strawberries. Perfect for any birthday, Easter dinner or Spring celebration! This recipe is from the actual, real deal Sprinkles bakery cookbook. I was beyond thrilled when I found it, and I wasn’t going to leave it behind. To be honest, I’ve only had a Sprinkles cupcake once, but it was one of the best cupcakes I’ve ever had in my life, and I just had to recreate some!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whether you are a huge fan of pineapple, or are simply in need of a little sunshine, The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake recipe is the… Continue reading: "The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake"
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Mega Extreme Brownie Batter Cupcakes
- Halloween Ghost Cupcakes
- Apple Spice Cupcakes
- Lovely Lavender Cupcake Recipe
- Magically Easy Butterbeer Cupcakes
- Crunchy Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Festive Margarita Lime Cupcakes
- German Chocolate Cupcakes
- 22 Gourmet Cupcake Recipes: Delicious Cupcake Recipes for Any Occasion
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)
- Easy Apple Brown Betty Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice French Toast
- Peanut Butter Bars
- Simple Chocolate Frosting
- S'mores Fudge
- Cranberry Nut Thumbprints