This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes have a graham cracker base topped with a strawberry cake layer, cream cheese frosting and fresh strawberries. Perfect for any birthday, Easter dinner or Spring celebration! This recipe is from the actual, real deal Sprinkles bakery cookbook. I was beyond thrilled when I found it, and I wasn’t going to leave it behind. To be honest, I’ve only had a Sprinkles cupcake once, but it was one of the best cupcakes I’ve ever had in my life, and I just had to recreate some!"
Read NextChocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Cake Mix Bright Orange Halloween Cupcakes
- Adorable And Delicious Octopus Cupcakes Recipe
- Mega Extreme Brownie Batter Cupcakes
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes in a Cone Recipe
- Better Than Sex Cupcakes
- Raspberry Orange Cupcakes
- Caramel Apple Cider Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Muffins
- 3-ingredient Apple Pie Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie