This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes have a graham cracker base topped with a strawberry cake layer, cream cheese frosting and fresh strawberries. Perfect for any birthday, Easter dinner or Spring celebration! This recipe is from the actual, real deal Sprinkles bakery cookbook. I was beyond thrilled when I found it, and I wasn’t going to leave it behind. To be honest, I’ve only had a Sprinkles cupcake once, but it was one of the best cupcakes I’ve ever had in my life, and I just had to recreate some!"
Read NextBoozy Strawberry Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Boozy Strawberry Cupcakes
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Vanilla Marshmallow Filled Cupcakes
- Shortcut 3-Ingredient Cherry Cupcakes
- Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes
- Chocolate Stout Cupcakes
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Better Than Sex Cupcakes
- Tropical Pina Colada Cupcakes
- Chocolate Bugs Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- Reindeer Cookies
- Christmas Crack
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowflake Cake
- Grape Salad
- 3 Ingredient Toffee