Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes: Tangy lemon cupcakes topped with a creamy strawberry buttercream. Your favorite summer drink, in cupcake form! Even without the classic summer drink I can still enjoy the tangy lemon and sweet strawberry flavor in these Strawberry Lemonade cupcakes. These are perfect for summer picnics, girls night in, or book club meetings. They are always gobbled up in a hurry by young and old alike. Microwave lemons for 15-20 seconds, to make them much easier to juice."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- Halloween Ghost Cupcakes
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Lovely Lavender Cupcake Recipe
- Mega Extreme Brownie Batter Cupcakes
- Raspberry Champagne Cupcakes
- German Chocolate Cupcakes
- Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Filling
- Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes
- Supreme Red Velvet Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)
- Easy Apple Brown Betty Recipe