Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes: Tangy lemon cupcakes topped with a creamy strawberry buttercream. Your favorite summer drink, in cupcake form! Even without the classic summer drink I can still enjoy the tangy lemon and sweet strawberry flavor in these Strawberry Lemonade cupcakes. These are perfect for summer picnics, girls night in, or book club meetings. They are always gobbled up in a hurry by young and old alike. Microwave lemons for 15-20 seconds, to make them much easier to juice."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes
- Shortcut 3-Ingredient Cherry Cupcakes
- Root Beer Float Cupcakes
- Adorable Unicorn Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Cookie Cupcakes
- Camp Fire Cupcakes
- Oreo Cupcakes
- 22 Gourmet Cupcake Recipes: Delicious Cupcake Recipes for Any Occasion
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread