Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you love delicious creamy peanut butter, and let's be honest, who doesn't love rich, creamy, and delicious peanut butter, then this light and fluffy peanut butter cupcakes are the ones for you! It is so yummy it will be one of your most requested recipes, you'll be making these little gems for all your parties! And the best part is this recipe is so easy and simple that you won't be stuck in the kitchen for hours on end! "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCup Cake liners/ Muffin tin
- Cupcake Ingredients:
- 1/3 C unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 C creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 C light brown sugar
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 C flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 C whole milk, room temperature
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes