This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Who doesn't love a good cupcake? I sure do. These monster cupcakes are a lot of fun to make and can be made with homemade or premade cupcakes. In the blog post I have a link to my favorite homemade chocolate cupcake recipe for those interested. Decorating is next! You will need buttercream frosting, food coloring, a piping bag, sprinkles and candy eyeballs. Some important notes to make is to make sure your frosting is sturdy enough to be piped. If it is too thin it will make a runny mess on your cupcake. That may look silly! Another thing is to use gel food coloring to help keep the frosting stiff and create a bold, bright color. Happy cup caking!"
Makes24 cup cakes
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 24 Pre-made cup cakes
- 2 cups Buttercream frosting
Read NextChocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Boozy Strawberry Cupcakes
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Vanilla Marshmallow Filled Cupcakes
- Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes
- Tropical Pina Colada Cupcakes
- Adorable Unicorn Cupcakes
- How To Make A Box Cake Mix Taste Like Bakery Cupcakes
- Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Better Than Sex Cupcakes