We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I am a sucker for cute holiday food. If you don’t believe me, just check out my Halloween or Valentine’s Day recipes. Today I’m hanging with my Peeps. I am not a big fan of the candy, but I am a big fan of these adorable cupcakes. Peep Cupcakes are the perfect Easter cupcake that the kids (and the whole family) will love. Let’s face it, I love to make adorable desserts. When the kids were younger, I would love to surprise them after school with something fun like these Peep Cupcakes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This peach cobbler recipe tastes fancy, but without all of the fuss. 3 Ingredient French Vanilla Peach Cobbler is honestly as simple… Continue reading: "3 Ingredient French Vanilla Peach Cobbler"
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes
- Chunky Monkey Cupcakes
- Peppermint Butter Candy Cane Cupcakes
- Holly Red Velvet Cupcakes With Peppermint Frosting
- Strawberries And Cream Cupcakes
- Italian Cream Cupcakes
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Mega Extreme Brownie Batter Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kalakala (shankarpali)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Shortbread Bars: Chocolate Chip Citrus
- Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Eggnog Custard With Crushed Peppermint
- Fig Truffles With Rum
- Saffron Rice Kheer