This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Banana Pudding Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"In an ode to banana pudding, a southern classic, these Banana Pudding Cupcakes feature a banana flavored cupcake with a vanilla wafer on the bottom, filled with homemade vanilla pudding, and topped with marshmallowy 7-minute frosting. These cupcakes taste just like an old-fashioned banana pudding dessert made from scratch. If you are looking to bake something new and exciting, this cupcake recipe is the one for you!"
Notesbanana, vanilla pudding, marshmallow, 7 minute frosting, cupcakes, fluffy, frosting, moist, classic, tender
Read NextCutesy Minion Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes: Moist vanilla cupcakes topped with sweet buttercream and rich chocolate. They look AND taste just like… Continue reading: "Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes"
- Cutesy Minion Cupcakes
- How To Make A Box Cake Mix Taste Like Bakery Cupcakes
- Root Beer Float Cupcakes
- Hunger Games "Girl on Fire" Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Muffins
- Milky Way Cupcakes
- Wild and Crazy Desserts: 18 Unique Cupcake Recipes
- German Chocolate Cupcakes
- Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
- Camp Fire Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Patriotic Brownie And Fruit Fourth Of July Cake
- Texas Margarita
- Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake Mix Recipe
- Mickey Cupcakes
- Lava Cake In A Mug
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Butterfinger Cookies
- Butterscotch Cake With Streusel Topping
- Madras Cocktail
- Cookie Monster Cake