Banana Pudding Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"In an ode to banana pudding, a southern classic, these Banana Pudding Cupcakes feature a banana flavored cupcake with a vanilla wafer on the bottom, filled with homemade vanilla pudding, and topped with marshmallowy 7-minute frosting. These cupcakes taste just like an old-fashioned banana pudding dessert made from scratch. If you are looking to bake something new and exciting, this cupcake recipe is the one for you!"
Notesbanana, vanilla pudding, marshmallow, 7 minute frosting, cupcakes, fluffy, frosting, moist, classic, tender
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Pull-Apart Monkey Bread Cupcakes
- Root Beer Float Cupcakes
- Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes
- Boozy Strawberry Cupcakes
- Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
- Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes
- Hunger Games "Girl on Fire" Cupcakes
- Chocolate Stout Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Neapolitan Cookies
- Brownie Mix In A Jar
- Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- Homemade Pop Tarts
- Strawberry Fudge With White Chocolate
- Cinnamon Meringue Cookies
- Low Carb Delicious Keto Oreos
- Copycat Swig Cookie Recipe
- Homemade Keto Ice Cream Bites
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodle Cupcakes