We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There is just something so delicious about chocolate and caramel together. These cupcakes are the perfect combination of caramel, pecans and delicious chocolate. They taste very much like those popular little chocolate clusters everyone has come to know and love. The frosting on top is divine, and when paired with that delicious caramel drizzle, you will be happy you made these. All you need is your favorite brand of chocolate cake mix and a few other simple ingredients. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Magically Easy Butterbeer Cupcakes
- Oreo Cupcakes
- Cheerful Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- 22 Gourmet Cupcake Recipes: Delicious Cupcake Recipes for Any Occasion
- Raspberry Champagne Cupcakes
- Cutesy Minion Cupcakes
- Shortcut Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
- Strawberries and Cream Cupcakes
- Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Spiced Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter