This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bake A Victoria Sponge Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Make a Classic Victoria Sponge, one of the best British Recipes, to soothe your inner Anglophile after the Meghan and Harry Royal Split. Easy, and perfect any day! If you’re feeling blue about losing them, why not spend some time getting to know other British Royalty? Layers of easy to make sponge cake, strawberry jam, and simple whipped cream make this simple cake and absolute standout. It’s so very popular and once you try a bite you’ll know why."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Scandalous Sex in a Pan
- Most Delicious Crumb Cake
- Peach Bellini Pound Cake
- Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Sheet Cake
- Homemade Boston Cream Pie
- Orange Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Apple Coffee Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Mini Meringue Cookies Recipe
- Up Cupcakes
- Santa Cupcakes To Celebrate The Season
- Perfect Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy 3 Ingredient Christmas Mini S’mores Pie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- No Bake White Chocolate Truffles With Cream Cheese
- Paleo Bars
- Cranberry Apple Crisp