We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This delicious yet simple Zucchini Cake is made moist with fresh garden zucchini and walnuts. The warm spices of cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice along with a brown sugar cream cheese frosting take it over the top. I love to take this cake to potlucks and family functions as it is always a huge hit. This time of the year so many garden growers have oodles and oodles of zucchini. We are zucchini eating fools here. This scrumptious cake will help use up that garden zucchini in the best way possible."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
How could you ever turn down the opportunity to make 3-Ingredient Fresh Strawberry Pie when it's just so easy to whip up? It's truly… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Fresh Strawberry Pie"
- Classic Caramel Cake
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Down-Home Mississippi Mud Cake
- Best One-Bowl Yellow Cake
- Dreamy Old-Fashioned Spice Cake
- Dandy Diner Dream Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- All Natural Strawberry Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Apple And Carrot Salad
- Wine Strawberries
- Cereal Snack Mix Recipe
- No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- Easy Peach Danish