This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
Blueberry Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"This recipe for blueberry bundt bake is made from a beautifully simple homemade vanilla cake, real blueberries, and a perfectly sweetened lemon cream cheese frosting. Greek yogurt makes sure that every bite will be moist. Don’t you love making a cake from scratch, but who has time to mess with layers? A bundt cake is the way to go when you want an easy delicious cake that you can put together in just a few minutes. Filled with fresh sweet blueberries it’s a hard cake to beat. "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Sizebundt pan
Read NextMillionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
Would you believe us if we told you that you only need three ingredients for this super easy cake recipe? Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake is,… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake"
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Cold Oven Orange Pound Cake
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Hot Cocoa Chocolate Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake with Vanilla Icing
- Easy Apple Pie Cake
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates
- The Best Fruit Tart Recipe
- Cherry Cobbler
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler In Dutch Oven
- Creamsicles With Graham Cracker Crumble
- S'mores Ice Cream Recipe