This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Boston Cream Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you’re looking for a show-stopping dessert, this Boston Cream Poke Cake is always a good choice! Everyone will be raving over the delicious combination of yellow cake, vanilla pudding custard, and chocolate glaze. When I was a young child I was enamored with any and all desserts containing custard. I was particularly captivated by Boston Cream Pie because it wasn’t a pie at all, it was a custard filled cake. And that layer of glorious, shiny chocolate—yum!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time35 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
- 16 1/4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 6 4/5 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 cup heavy cream
Read NextHeavenly Carrot Poke Cake Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- Easy Air Fryer Churros
- Valentine Cocoa Bombs
- No Bake Banana Spilt Cake
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- Slow Cooker Lemon Crunch Cake
- Salted Caramel Cinnamon Roll Casserole