This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Boston Cream Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you’re looking for a show-stopping dessert, this Boston Cream Poke Cake is always a good choice! Everyone will be raving over the delicious combination of yellow cake, vanilla pudding custard, and chocolate glaze. When I was a young child I was enamored with any and all desserts containing custard. I was particularly captivated by Boston Cream Pie because it wasn’t a pie at all, it was a custard filled cake. And that layer of glorious, shiny chocolate—yum!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time35 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
- 16 1/4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 6 4/5 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 cup heavy cream
Read NextThe World's Best Chocolate Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- The World's Best Chocolate Cake
- 26 Quick and Easy Mug Cake Recipes
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Classy Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake
- Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipe
- Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Moist and Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Cold Oven Orange Pound Cake
- Granny's Lemon Buttermilk Pound Cake
- Vanilla Magic Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe
- Crepe Cake