Air Fryer Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cut the time in half when making fudge brownies. These air fryer brownies are gooey and delicious and bake in the air fryer in only 17 minutes! We’ve adapted our favorite fudge brownie recipe to make them in the air fryer. Using the air fryer for brownies is so easy, and great for individual servings. Don’t over mix the batter. Use a wooden spoon instead of a hand mixer and only stir until all dry traces are gone. Over mixing can make your brownies tough, and no one wants tough brownies! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time17 min
Cooking Vessel SizeAir Fryer
- 3 cups unsalted butter
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 cups all purpose flour
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- 2 Ingredient Brownies
- Easy Brownie Dip
- Brownies with Creme Filling
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
- Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
- Brownie Magic Mallow Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Chocolate Mini Cookie Cups
- Easy Brownie Dip
- Funfetti Cookie Sandwiches
- Burnt Almond Torte
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
- Chocolate Pecan Cake
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze