This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"When I decided to make this Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe last week, I seriously surprised myself. So simple, but the results? Wow. Just wow. All sorts of fudgy, creamy, and with a little bite of walnut crunch, my tongue thought it’d died and gone to heaven! Now, if only I hadn’t shared, because, frankly, I’m ready for another one–and the pan is empty! This is seriously an easy recipe. You’re basically just turning a boxed brownie mix into the world’s most amazing, gooey brownies you could ever imagine. And there’s the salt, too."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
- 2 boxs Betty Crocker Salted Caramel Brownie Mix (or other brand)
- 11 ounces caramels, unwrapped
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 cups melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (½ cup finely chopped, reserved)
Read NextEasy Almond Joy Brownies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Pay homage to your grandmother with this recipe for Just-Like-Grandma's Banana Cake. With a little bit of your love baked in, this… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Grandma's Banana Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Pumpkin Bread
- Avalanche Cookies
- Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls
- Raspberry Cupcakes
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars