Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
These easy cookie bars are so rich that you'll go nutty. Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Bars are a delicious treat to have at any time of year. The decadent pecans are a crunchy complement to the soft, chocolate cookie bottom that is all glazed over with a yummy mixture with a splash of bourbon. This pecan recipe is a delicious treat that you can serve with a tall glass of milk or with a cup of hot chocolate. This is a homemade bar recipe that you can make in under an hour and serve to your family and friends in a quick pinch.
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 9-inch baking dish
Read NextDecadent Pecan Pie Brownies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Decadent Pecan Pie Brownies
- Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
- Homemade Easy Brownie Blondies- Thick And Chewy
- Gooey Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolatey Avocado Brownies
- Peppermint Cake Mix Brownies
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
- Classic Cheesecake Brownies
- Nutella Brownie
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie