This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
One-bowl Homemade Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These easy homemade brownies with chocolate chips require just one bowl and about 10 minutes of prep! They’re moist, rich, and fudgy, with crinkled tops and a dusting of powdered sugar. The kids say that these homemade brownies taste just like boxed mix brownies — and in their eyes, that’s the highest praise! I appreciate that the recipe is very quick and easy to stir together, and uses simple ingredients that I always have stashed in my kitchen."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Size9 inch square baking pan
Read NextFrosted Texas-Style Brownies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Frosted Texas-Style Brownies
- Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
- Boo-tiful Brownie Bites
- Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
- Irresistible Chocolate Caramel Brownies
- Luscious Lemon Lemonies
- Brownie Magic Mallow Bars
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- 2 Ingredient Brownies
- 4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips