White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"All of the flavors that you love in a Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar! These Blonde Brownies with White Chocolate and Cranberries are buttery, thick, chewy and even better than their coffee shop counterpart! Prepare a batch of bars to share with friends and family for a festive and easy holiday dessert. If you're someone who enjoys indulging in Christmas cookies or sharing baked goods with loved ones, then this white chocolate blondie recipe is a must-make this season! I borrowed the delicious flavor combination of cranberries and white chocolate chips that we all know and love in the Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars, and packed them into Ina Garten's classic blondies recipe. With a few simple twists on The Barefoot Contessa's original, these simple cookie bars become a festive, seasonal treat! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Best Ever Low Fat/Low Calorie Brownies
- Snickers Football Brownies
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- 60 Second Brownie For One
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
- Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
- Satisfying Skillet Cocoa Brownies
- Copycat Cosmic Brownies Recipe
- Frosted Texas-Style Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe