White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"All of the flavors that you love in a Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar! These Blonde Brownies with White Chocolate and Cranberries are buttery, thick, chewy and even better than their coffee shop counterpart! Prepare a batch of bars to share with friends and family for a festive and easy holiday dessert. If you're someone who enjoys indulging in Christmas cookies or sharing baked goods with loved ones, then this white chocolate blondie recipe is a must-make this season! I borrowed the delicious flavor combination of cranberries and white chocolate chips that we all know and love in the Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars, and packed them into Ina Garten's classic blondies recipe. With a few simple twists on The Barefoot Contessa's original, these simple cookie bars become a festive, seasonal treat! "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever been in the Chicagoland area, you're sure to have heard people singing the praises of Portillo's, especially their… Continue reading: "Better-Than-Portillo's Chocolate Cake"
- Cosmic Brownies
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Gooey Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Semi-Homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Brownie Magic Mallow Bars
- Bourbon Brownies
- Snickers Football Brownies
- Favorite Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
- Orange Creamsicle Brownies
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Sensational Chocolate Glazed Donut Cookies
- Fourth Of July Spectacular Minnie Mouse Cupcakes
- Easy To Make, Red, White, And Blue Patriotic Blondies
- Totally Extreme Oreo Cupcakes Recipe
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops