Butterbeer Fudge Topped Blondies
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Long time ago (I won't bore you with the exact number of years, lest you calculate just how terrifyingly close to 40 I am already), my boyfriend (now husband) lived in Florida while I was attending grad school in New Jersey. Every few months I would make the exceedingly boring eighteen hour (each way!) drive to see him for a long weekend. My classmate, and good friend, Omar had friends in Florida as well, so I always tried to entice him to make the trip with me. The very first time we went, I promised we could buy and listen to any book on tape (yes, tape - stop counting on your fingers), my treat. So before embarking on our epic journey, Omar and I hit Barnes & Noble where he made a beeline for the first Harry Potter book."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
- Orange Creamsicle Brownies
- Magically Easy Lunch Lady Brownies
- 4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars
- Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
- Luscious Lemon Lemonies
- Red Wine Cream Cheese Frosted Brownies
- Peanut Butter Poke Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad
- 26 Blueberry Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Pineapple Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Funfetti Cake
- Boysenberry Hand Pies
- Napoleons with Italian Pastry Cream
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan