This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A few simple additions to a boxed brownie mix create the most decadent, festive, and EASY Derby Day Bourbon Brownies! The moist, rich brownies are spiked with Kentucky bourbon whiskey and then topped with a creamy layer of bourbon frosting for a perfectly boozy party dessert!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
- 4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars
- German Chocolate Brownies
- Bourbon Brownies
- Frosted Butterscotch Apple Blondies
- Snickers Football Brownies
- Irresistible Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Bottom's Up Irish Cream Poke Brownies
- Peanut Butter Poke Brownies
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Cream Pie
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake