This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A few simple additions to a boxed brownie mix create the most decadent, festive, and EASY Derby Day Bourbon Brownies! The moist, rich brownies are spiked with Kentucky bourbon whiskey and then topped with a creamy layer of bourbon frosting for a perfectly boozy party dessert!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 baking pan
Read NextFrosted Texas-Style Brownies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Frosted Texas-Style Brownies
- Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
- Boo-tiful Brownie Bites
- Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
- Irresistible Chocolate Caramel Brownies
- Luscious Lemon Lemonies
- Brownie Magic Mallow Bars
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- 2 Ingredient Brownies
- 4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween