Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies are rich and sinful and absolutely delicious. Chocolate and cheesecake, a match made in chocolate lover's Heaven. This combination of chocolate infused cheesecake and a rich decadent brownie is the perfect ending to a dinner party or just a marvelous sweet treat for you and your family. Either way, you must try these today. I have some very important notes on these ingredients in order to ensure the success of this recipe. Please be sure you follow this recipe exactly before writing and saying this recipe didn’t work. I have tested this recipe several times and each time they have been amazing. Below are tips to ensure baking success."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 9 square baking pan
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 ounce baking cocoa
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 2/3 ounces flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 1/2 ounces semisweet chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Frosted Texas-Style Brownies
- Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
- 2 Ingredient Brownies
- Snickers Brownie Bars
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Milk Chocolate And Peanut Butter Brownies
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
- Nutella Brownies
- The Best Turtle Brownies Ever
- Ooey Gooey Caramel Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Quick Orange Rolls
- Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- 20+ Amazing Cadbury Creme Egg Recipes
- Jelly Bean Cookies
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Buttermilk Pie
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie