This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies are rich and sinful and absolutely delicious. Chocolate and cheesecake, a match made in chocolate lover's Heaven. This combination of chocolate infused cheesecake and a rich decadent brownie is the perfect ending to a dinner party or just a marvelous sweet treat for you and your family. Either way, you must try these today. I have some very important notes on these ingredients in order to ensure the success of this recipe. Please be sure you follow this recipe exactly before writing and saying this recipe didn’t work. I have tested this recipe several times and each time they have been amazing. Below are tips to ensure baking success."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 9 square baking pan
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 ounce baking cocoa
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 2/3 ounces flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 1/2 ounces semisweet chocolate
Read NextDecadent Pecan Pie Brownies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Decadent Pecan Pie Brownies
- Red Velvet Bars With Cream Cheese Drizzle
- Homemade Easy Brownie Blondies- Thick And Chewy
- Gooey Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolatey Avocado Brownies
- Peppermint Cake Mix Brownies
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
- Classic Cheesecake Brownies
- Nutella Brownie
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie