Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies are rich and sinful and absolutely delicious. Chocolate and cheesecake, a match made in chocolate lover's Heaven. This combination of chocolate infused cheesecake and a rich decadent brownie is the perfect ending to a dinner party or just a marvelous sweet treat for you and your family. Either way, you must try these today. I have some very important notes on these ingredients in order to ensure the success of this recipe. Please be sure you follow this recipe exactly before writing and saying this recipe didn’t work. I have tested this recipe several times and each time they have been amazing. Below are tips to ensure baking success."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 9 square baking pan
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 ounce baking cocoa
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 2/3 ounces flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 1/2 ounces semisweet chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake is an easy cake recipe that dates back to the Depression Era. Believe it or not, but this lemon… Continue reading: "Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake"
- Best Ever Low Fat/Low Calorie Brownies
- Snickers Football Brownies
- Chocolate Brownies with Cookie Butter Frosting
- Fudgy No Bake Brownies
- Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- The Best Fudgy Brownies Ever
- Copycat Cosmic Brownies Recipe
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake
- 4-Layer Twix Dessert Bars